PDA

View Full Version : 2stocktrading.com@gmail.com is a scammer and spammer

Ellsworth Perciville Lee
September 25th, 2008, 12:20 PM
2stocktrading.com is a scammer and uses spam to get suckers to participate in their scams.

Just sayin'

Be sure to join me in subscribing 2stocktrading.com@gmail.com to the nastiest newsletters you can find.

EDIT: Here's another email to load up with spam like they have loaded this board with spam....
support@2stocktrading.com

EPL

webeye
September 25th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Don't mess with EPL. :finger: Revenge is a dish best served cold and EPL is one cool customer.

Hey EPL, hows Hawaii? :sunny: Did you end up heading over?

Ellsworth Perciville Lee
September 25th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Don't mess with EPL. :finger: Revenge is a dish best served cold and EPL is one cool customer.

Hey EPL, hows Hawaii? :sunny: Did you end up heading over?

I'm waiting for the markets to bounce back a bit more. Then it's aloha!

EPL

webeye
September 25th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I'm waiting for the markets to bounce back a bit more. Then it's aloha!
EPL

:lol: Ride that market wave all the way to the Islands. Hang 11,000.

Hey if that Rocket Man guy overshoots the English coast he might land on East Coast USA and you borrow his rig for the Hawaii trip.

Ellsworth Perciville Lee
September 25th, 2008, 03:10 PM
:lol: Ride that market wave all the way to the Islands. Hang 11,000.

Hey if that Rocket Man guy overshoots the English coast he might land on East Coast USA and you borrow his rig for the Hawaii trip.

He had a bad feeling about it and decided to cancel.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/3079690/Jet-Man-Yves-Rossy-calls-off-attempt-to-rocket-across-Channel-due-to-bad-weather.html

EPL

webeye
September 25th, 2008, 03:21 PM
He had a bad feeling about it and decided to cancel.
EPL

Yeah I saw that. I had been waiting for his flight and the weather got the better of him, but it was interesting that he also had a bad feeling. He is going to try again though.

Maybe he needs the LHC to be switched back on. :rolleyes5:

rani4
September 26th, 2008, 01:31 AM
realy nice get in touch soon on your information

webeye
September 26th, 2008, 08:38 AM
realy nice get in touch soon on your information

Dude! Are you lost or somethimg? At least your sig is relevant.

webeye
September 26th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Speaking of irrelevant, the Rocket Man made it (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Fusionman-Yves-Rossy-In-Solo-Channel-Crossing-Wing-Attempt/Article/200809415107533?lpos=Strange_News_Carousel_Region_ 0&lid=ARTICLE_15107533_Fusionman_Yves_Rossy_In_Solo_ Channel_Crossing_Wing_Attempt).

ColinSick
September 26th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Good work EPL.

We are getting a strangle hold on these clowns.

webeye
September 26th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Good work EPL.

We are getting a strangle hold on these clowns.

How come "rani4" got banned? It looked like the sig was trying to point to the same site EPL mentioned. Sure, maybe the domain was misspelled with "img" instead of "ing", but still on topic and relevant.

Seriously though, the board looking a bit cleaner today.

Ellsworth Perciville Lee
September 26th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Speaking of irrelevant, the Rocket Man made it (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Fusionman-Yves-Rossy-In-Solo-Channel-Crossing-Wing-Attempt/Article/200809415107533?lpos=Strange_News_Carousel_Region_ 0&lid=ARTICLE_15107533_Fusionman_Yves_Rossy_In_Solo_ Channel_Crossing_Wing_Attempt).

Saw it. Had to be one hell of a rush.

EPL

webeye
September 26th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Saw it. Had to be one hell of a rush.

EPL

Oh yeah. 100+mph over the channel and he did a few loops over the crowd before landing.

My Christmas list is now full.

ColinSick
September 26th, 2008, 08:27 PM
EPL gets GOOG action......... (http://www.google.com/search?q=2stocktrading.com%40gmail.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

yamika009
September 26th, 2008, 10:47 PM
no this information is wrong i see the site.

thanks